Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Know It When I See It...


Alex Kozinski, a high ranking federal judge, who just HAPPENS to be presiding over an obscenity case in Los Angeles, was caught with a publicly accessible website featuring some, let's say, compromising material on it. Judge Kozinski claims he didn't realize the public could access the site and took it down when it was brought to his attention that yes, yes they could. It was part of the second paragraph of the article in the Los Angeles Times that particularly caught my attention, and I of course immediately brought it to Rachael's:

"...included a photo of naked women on all fours painted to look like cows and a video of a half-dressed man cavorting with a sexually aroused farm animal."

Our insightful commentary on this obviously important news piece went as follows:

Rachael: I'm not sure what this tells us about a person's um... "tastes". Is he aroused by hamburgers? Cows? Or just women painted as stuff?
Brittani: I don't know, I think my guess would be "livestock".

After that brilliant bit of debate, I continued reading the article and found out the case involves fetish videos depicting bestiality! The judge offered to recuse himself and I reported back to Rach:

Brittani: It said the defense did not object to the judge continuing to hear the case. NO SHIT!!!
Rachael: Well, the one who smelt it, dealt it.

Don't ever say we're not hard hitting serious journalists here at Dimpled Chads.

No comments: