Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cutting Off Your Nose To Spite Your Face


Really, Hillary supporters? You'd rather vote for John McCain than Barack Obama? You've followed this woman with your heart and soul. I get that. You feel like Obama was unfair to her and you're upset at him. I get that, too. But from all accounts, Hillary Clinton's and Barack Obama's campaign platforms are virtually identical. Do you really want to pass on putting someone in the White House who will fight for what you believe in and instead vote for a pro-life, pro-war, pro-wiretapping Republican, just because your feelings are hurt? My mother had a phrase for that sort of thing when I was growing up: cutting off your nose to spite your face. Hillary Clinton is clearly voting for Barack Obama. For the good of all of us, I beg you to take your cue from your candidate and do the same.

1 comment:

Meesh Mosh said...

Hilary clips her toe nails in your guest bed...

But McCain leaves his picked boogies under the night stand in your guest bedroom....

Will politics this year be reduced to insults that would befit a elementary school play ground? At least on my part? Well there is my favorite site - Hilary is Mom Jeans

(sigh.. sorry, still at work.. having a long day... at least its an older post)