Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rachael Makes Barack LOL


Just like ScarJo, our very own Rachael has been emailing with Barack Obama. In a Dimpled Chads exclusive, here is his message to her and her response.

BARACK: Rachael --
Why would the Republicans spend a whole night of their convention attacking ordinary people?

RACHAEL: Barack, I honestly do NOT KNOW! AND San Fran (that's where I live) and I felt like, hey what'd we ever do to them? I don't go around bashing where THEY live. OK, fine, fine. Yes I do. But YOU don't. You are a much better person than I.

BARACK: With the nation watching, the Republicans mocked, dismissed, and actually laughed out loud at Americans who engage in community service and organizing.

RACHAEL: No Senator, honestly this had me baffled all night I'm SO GLAD you are pointing this out. Are they just admitting they're pure evil?

BARACK: Our convention was different. We gave the stage to everyday Americans who hunger for change and stepped up to make phone calls, knock on doors, and raise money in small amounts in their communities.

RACHAEL: Totally...totally agree.....

BARACK: You may have missed it, but we also showed the country a video with the faces and voices of those organizers, volunteers, and donors from every corner of the country.

RACHAEL: I did miss that (recapping Project Runway for my job...sorry...) but sounds awesome. OK you win again! Here comes $100. Guess Joaquin's buying Sushi next week.

Keep up the good work! - Rachael

No comments: