Thursday, July 31, 2008

I Couldn't Help Myself...


A little embarrassed that we'd let a month and a half go by without a post, I've been waiting for a big story to mark our grand dimpled comeback - A VP announcement, a sex scandal - something we could really sink our teeth into. But what can I do? John McCain compares Barack Obama to Britney and Paris in an official ad and I'm supposed to sit by and wait for him to appoint Mitt Romney or get caught diddling a Fox news analyst? I'm just not that strong. So here goes. My analysis in two parts:
1) I guess this is what McCain meant when he promised to run a respectful campaign.
2) Is Obama's popularity really the worst thing the McCain campaign can come up with to attack right now? It seems to me like McCain is standing in a corner stomping his foot and pouting about how people like Barack more than him. Very presidential. (Probably also bitter that the only celeb excited about him is the awesomeness that is Heidi Montag)

No comments: