Friday, August 1, 2008

The One


So, just as I was getting good and worked up about the Paris/Britney thing, McCain drops this bomb on us. I'm stunned. I sincerely can't believe this is an official ad from the campaign of one of the two major party candidates for the highest office in this nation. While I try and figure out what the hell I want to say about this, I'll pass on the official response from the Obama campaign:

"It’s downright sad that on a day when we learned that 51,000 Americans lost their jobs, a candidate for the presidency is spending all of his time and the powerful platform he has on these sorts of juvenile antics. Senator McCain can keep telling everyone how ‘proud’ he is of these political stunts which even his Republican friends and advisors have called ‘childish’, but Barack Obama will continue talking about his plan to jumpstart our economy by giving working families $1,000 of immediate relief."

No comments: